IT Support is now accessible for all levels and at NCS we design the IT Solutions tailored to your business – that doesn’t cost the earth. We’re all for using existing resources to help you on your way.
At the minimum, we recommend you take a serious look at the following key areas and ask yourself ‘are you confident you have the correct resources and a robust enough system to support your business needs today, tomorrow and next year?’
Let’s talk. By undertaking a professional IT Health Check for as little as £600 will provide you with a comprehensive report outlining where your IT stands, complete with suggestions and recommendations.
- IT Health Check – A comprehensive IT Health Check evaluates and assesses your current IT infrastructure, focussing on areas of strength and weakness and incorporating a close study of the robustness of current back-up and security systems. You will be presented with a final report, comprising Executive Summary, detailed findings and recommendations for future business growth. NCS would recommend that every business undertake an IT Health Check at least every 24 months, which can be booked as a one-off assessment service.
- IT Manager Services – The NCS IT Manager Service offers a unique blend of onsite and offsite IT support, adding another professionally qualified resource to your team. One of our first tasks would be to build a bespoke technology plan for your business, ensuring your IT infrastructure is fit for purpose and as current as possible. We will also outline the way ahead for your IT business needs, assisting with budget planning and educating on next-step technologies.
- IT Support Services -We understand there are times when you need additional resource with your IT. We can provide anything from virtual IT staff for general IT support to short-term holiday or sickness cover. We also offer technical advice for IT purchases and planning and assistance for smooth Office Moves. Generally, we are here to help in any way you need us to!
- IT Cloud Services – NCS can provide a range of managed services via the cloud, including Microsoft Office 365, Google Apps and vital backup services.
- Website Management – We don’t provide websites but we do manage and maintain the process of development for you. There are many pitfalls when looking for a good quality website designer and hosting provider. We understand the technology and can work with you to create an all-encompassing specification that reflects your requirements. We can the work to select the right provider to suit your business and budget.
- Wifi Solutions – Not all WiFi is the same! At NCS we can provide you with a free survey and recommendations to provide an excellent WiFi system at your home, office or venue.
- Disaster Recovery – Planning for the unthinkable loss of data or system error will guarantee peace of mind plus the continuity of your business, should you be unfortunate enough to encounter this type of activity. NCS has developed a range of templates that allow us to quickly implement a plan in terms of back-up, disaster recovery and even full business continuity.
If the service you need is not listed above then please do contact us as we can still help or make a recommendation for you.